Custom Search
16:57

CONVERSATION: GOING TO A LIBRARY

This is an example of a conversation between two students. As a conversation it is informal. It is quite difficult to translate these sentences into English in order that they have similar structures to the Indonesian. This problem will be discussed in the next lessons.

Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA


Agus: Hallo, Joko. Selamat pagi! = Hallo, Joko. Good morning!
Joko : Selamat pagi. Mau ke mana? = Good morning. Where are you going?
Agus : Ke perpustakaan. Kamu mau ke mana? = To the library. You?
Joko : Saya juga mau ke perpustakaan. Saya mau mengembalikan buku.=I will also go to the library. I will return the book.
Agus : Saya mau meminjam buku. Saya butuh referensi untuk makalah saya. = I will borrow books. I need a reference for my paper.
Joko : Tugasmu belum selesai? Have you not finished your task?
Agus : Belum. Mungkin saya baru bisa menyelesaikan tugas saya dalam satu minggu ini. = Not yet. Maybe I will be able to finish my task within this week.
Joko : Saya sudah selesai satu minggu yang lalu. I finished my task a week ago.
Agus : Mmm, bagus! Liburan mendatang apa yang akan kamu kerjakan? Mmm, it is good! What will you do in the next vacation?
Joko : Saya mau pulang ke Jawa. Kamu mau ke mana? = I will return to Java. Where will you go?
Agus : Sepertinya saya harus bekerja. Saya butuh uang untuk membayar kuliah semester depan. Saya juga butuh uang untuk membeli buku. = I think I have to work. I need money to pay my educational fee for the next semester. I also need money to buy books.

1 komentar:

okke said...

wow.. ada blog untuk belajar bahasa indonesia :)

makasih udah mempromosikan bahasa indonesia! anda hebat sekali.. hehehe..