Custom Search
18:57

LESSON 1: COUNTING (1)

My friends said that they could understand and speak Indonesian after they learnt it within six months. It is amazing. I need years to understand English and Arabic, but still my English and Arabic are not good. The languages that I can understand well are Sundanese, Javanese, and Indonesian. But now I am also learning Dutch. Inspired by Lauraspeaksducth, I created this blog for you. I will post the lessons regularly. Don't worry, Indonesian is very easy. My friends prove it. Now, we begin our lesson by counting from 0-31.

Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA


0 Nol [] 17 Tujuh belas
1 Satu [] 18 Delapan belas
2 Dua [] 19 Sembilan belas
3 Tiga [] 20 Dua puluh
4 Empat [] 21 Dua puluh satu
5 Lima [] 22 Dua puluh dua
6 Enam [] 23 Dua puluh tiga
7 Tujuh [] 24 Dua puluh empat
8 Delapan [] 25 Dua puluh lima
9 Sembilan [] 26 Dua puluh enam
10 Sepuluh [] 27 Dua puluh tujuh
11 Sebelas [] 28 Dua puluh delapan
12 Dua belas [] 29 Dua puluh sembilan
13 Tiga belas [] 30 Tiga puluh
14 Empat belas [] 31 Tiga puluh satu
15 Lima belas [] etc Dan seterusnya
16 Enam belas


It is very easy, isn't it? In the next lesson I will teach you how to count 100-s, 1000-s, etc. See you in the next sessions.

0 komentar: